When setting up Wildwatch in 1996 it was our intention to dedicate ourselves to providing holidays of a high standard so that you could enjoy watching the wild animals and birds in their own environment, often amongst lovely scenery, all with a high standard of accommodation and food, within a friendly atmosphere.
Well the response has been terrific. At Wildwatch we never forget you have a choice. So, what’s in store for the future? There are still the usual destinations, but each year we are always trying to extend and improve our program.
A special thankyou to all our new friends who have travelled with us over the recent years, and to those who are still yet to travel with us.
Please note that all our trips could be subject to last minute changes and exchange rates at time of payment.
Please note – Wildwatch Tours provide only ground arrangements all flights need to be booked with Travel Counsellors for your financial protection.
Our Beliefs at Wildwatch
- Our aim is to provide you with a HOLIDAY that you will remember and to be able to watch, learn and enjoy wildlife and still have time to relax.
- We care about you, your holiday, wildlife and the environment
- We are committed to supporting wildlife though partnerships
Why Choose Wildwatch?
- Our tour leaders are experienced naturalists and wildlife photographers and are always willing to assist you with your photography and indentification.
- We employ local guides as and when necesssary to assist with your guide
- We specialise in wildlife holidays
- We normally keep our group size down to a maximum of 10 clients, ensuring that we can provide a high level of attention
- You do not have to be an expert, we welcome the beginner and expert alike